El Festival Internacional de Cine de La Paz, Bolivia organiza el iv festival de cine que tendrá lugar en Septiembre de 2017 en la localidad de La Paz, Bolivia.
1) – All the persons of legal age may attend the Festival.
2) – Each participant may submit the number of works desired, with the only condition that have not been entered in previous editions.
3) – The films will be presented in their original language, or in the Spanish version. If it is spoken in a language other than Spanish, it must have subtitles in Spanish or English.
4) – Sections in competition:
Narrative Short Film
Documentary Short Film
Animation Short Film
Experimental Short Film
Science Fiction Short Film
Narrative Feature Film
Feature film Documentary
Animation Feature Film
Experimental Feature Film
Sci-Fi Feature Film
5) – Duration of the films:
For short films: from 1 to 40 minutes
For feature films: More than 41 minutes
For Music Videos: less than 25 minutes.
6) – The theme is free; Is accepted of any type.
7) – Documentation. The formats supported by the festival will be all digital.
8) – The registration will be made ON LINE through the REELPORT platform. The expenses for the sending of inscriptions will be in charge of the representatives of the films.
9) – Calls:
– Advance: before May 28
– Normal: before June 22
– Delayed: before July 20
– Extended: before August 20, 2017
10) – The term of admission will be from the publication of the present rules until August 21, 2017.
11) – The festival has registration fees:
– Advance: Short film, music video: € 11 ; Feature film: €14
– Normal: Short film, music video: €14 ; Feature film: €17
– Delayed: Short film, music video: €15 $; Feature film: €20
– Extended: Short film, music video: € 17; Feature film: €22
12) – Upon completion of the deadline, a specialized committee will make a selection of the finalist works of each of the competing sections, which will be screened during the festival.
13) – An Official Jury formed by a minimum of five people chosen from specialists in the national and international cinematographic and artistic environment. The jury’s decision is final.
14) – Notification: Through the online platform the finalists will be notified to have been selected, on September 01, 2018.
15) – Recognitions will be granted to each of the categories, namely:
– Best Narrative Short Film Award
– Best Documentary Short Film Award
– Award for Best Animated Short Film
– Award for Best Experimental Short Film
– Award to the best Short Film of Science Fiction
– Award for Best Narrative Feature
– Award for Best Documentary Feature
– Award for Best Animation Feature
– Award for Best Experimental Feature
– Award for the Best Feature Film of Science Fiction
– Best Music Video Award
– Special Jury Award for Best Actor
– Special Jury Award for Best Actress
– Special Jury Award to the best director
– Special Jury Award for Best Screenplay
16) – The presentation of the films will imply the acceptance of the present bases.